Monday 2 February 2015

Blogging about my blog

Hello all,

I have decided to write a bit more information about the idea behind this blog, my personal brand targets and also talk about why I have chosen to go with this blog design. Personally  I believe that my personal brand would be better promoted through LinkedIn. I have only chosen to use this specific social media because as I think it is the most professional site to use and promote myself professionally. Using LinkedIn I have the option to add my background education, work experience, state my skills and finally add my CV to be seen directly from potential employers. I do not feel that any other social media would be appropriate to use in order to promote myself professionally as an electrical and electronic engineer. My personal brand is obviously targeted towards employers looking for an enthusiastic and passionate engineering graduate and also towards experts in the field of engineering. In order to start my professional career as an engineer I will need to create a network with people with similar interests and field of operation like mine. The blog I have created is a good way to show to potential employers my work as an engineering student as well as the orientation of the projects that I am interested in. Therefore I have chosen to go with a relative simple design for my blog. This will keep the whole blog tidy and neat and also free of destructions when a reader goes through my posts and guides. I have selected a relatively playful and fun fonts for my title to show that even if this is a university project it is still fun to be involved with. Moreover I have chosen a light green colour to accompany the whole design because it is a calm colour and it is also known to be helpful in focusing. Hopefully through this blog, a potential employer will become aware of my team working skills communication skills and problem solving skills which are set as my brand objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment